What can I offer?
- Audiovisual Translation: Translation for dubbing and voice-over (movies, TV series, documentaries, reality shows, corporate videos, teleshopping and more). Subtitling, spotting and implementation of subtitles.
- Video Game Localization: Gamer since I was 10, I have experience in translating, proofreading and testing all types of games for all platforms.
- Software and Apps Localization: Translation of computer software and applications for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad).
Why choose me?
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English Studies by the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- I am currently taking the European MA in Audiovisual Translation (METAV) by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, with great results.
- I have taken two courses on Audiovisual Translation and Video Game Localization by the academy Cálamo & Cran, specialized in translation.
- I have more than three years’ experience as a translator, two of them in-house.
- I use CAT tools such as SDL Trados 2011, MemoQ, Alchemy Catalyst, Passolo and OmegaT. Great computer skills.
- I use subtitling tools such as Subtitle Workshop, VisualSubSync and Aegisub, plus I can adapt quickly to new tools.
- I have experience in translating and implementing texts for the web platforms WordPress and PrestaShop.