What can I offer?
- Video Game Localization: I have more than five years’ experience translating, proofreading and testing all types of games for all platforms. I especialize in action/adventure games.
- Software and App Localization: Translation of computer software and applications for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad).
- Audiovisual Translation: Translation for dubbing and voice-over (movies, TV series, documentaries, reality shows, corporate videos, teleshopping and more). Subtitling, spotting and subtitle implementation.
Why choose me?
- I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English Studies from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- I completed the European MA in Audiovisual Translation (METAV) at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona with an average grade of A.
- I have more than six years’ experience as a translator.
- I have more than five years’ experience localizing AAA games for some of the biggest companies in the sector. I helped to localize games such as Hitman, Total War Arena, Tales of Berseria, Skylanders: Superchargers, Assassin’s Creed: Rogue, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: Jack the Ripper, Hidden Agenda, StarBlood Arena or Déraciné, as well as dozens of other titles I’m not allowed to reveal. In my portfolio, you will find a brief selection of the games I have worked on which are not protected by NDAs.
- I use CAT tools such as SDL Trados, MemoQ, Alchemy Catalyst, Wordbee, XTM, Passolo and OmegaT. Great computer skills.
- I use subtitling tools such as Subtitle Workshop, VisualSubSync and Aegisub, but I’m also able to adapt quickly to new tools.
- I have experience in translating and implementing texts for the web platforms WordPress and PrestaShop.